This game was made during my second year at "The Game Assembly"
and it was a project progressing over nine weeks at 100% with a group of eleven people.
This game is a "hack and slash" game where the player takes the role as a mysterious knight who wakes up with a broken sword, the player must travel to three different islands and collect the broken pieces to join them together at the altar.
- Designing the layout for tile pieces.
- Scripted events with LUA.
- Worked with game progression.
- Helped out with concepts for enemies.
- Set up player tests and evaluated the feedback.