Name: Christofer Schenström
Adress: Nyköping, Sweden
Mobile phone: +46 (0) 708-570051
E-mail: Chris [a] Christoferschenstrom.com
Level designer, Head of Social Media (Sozap AB 2017, January – Present)
Sozap AB is a game developer with office in both Sweden and Serbia. They focus on making the best interactive entertainment.
Armed Heist (Released on iOS and Android)
- My work as a Level designer. [Worked in Unity with some custom editors]
- Work with scene planning. (Greybox and iterations until finished scene, my focus was on gameplay)
- First pass animations for vehicles.
- “Job” mission design.
- My work as a social media.
- Discord server set up (Bots and functionality for new community members)
- Facebook – interactions with fans and page posts of game updates.
- Twitter – interactions with fans and make update posts.
- Youtube – interactions with Youtubers.
- Interact with different sites for reviews and other relations concerning the game release.
Level designer (JE Software 2016 August – 2017 April) [Internship]
JE Software is a small game developer situated in southern Sweden. They focus on making F2P mobile games.
Last hope: Zombie sniper 2 (Released on Android and iOS)
- My work as a Level designer. [Worked in Unity]
- Worked on multiple scenes.
- Scripted scenarios and missions.
- 3D modeled a factory set.
Podcast host (Äntligen spelmusik 2017 September – Present)
I have my own podcast focusing on music for games, the podcast release a new episode every monday and once each month I invite a composer to talk about their soundtrack they’ve worked on.
- In less than 1 year I’ve already had over 20+ guests, both composers, developers, artists and music lovers.
- Magnus Pålsson (Composer of VVVVVV)
- Rymdkraft (Chiptune artist)
- Robert Kreese (Composer of Alwa’s Awakening)
- Douglas Holmquist (Composer of Pinout)
- and many more…
Level designer (The Game Assembly 2014 August – 2017 April)
Under my two and a half years at The Game Assembly I’ve worked on eight different projects which ended in released games.
- Worked with project planning.
- Designed multiple levels for eight different genres.
- Co-wrote story, voice lines & collaborated with amateur voice actors.
- Scripted with LUA and XML on multiple projects.
- Organised play testing sessions and evaluated feedback.
- Worked with setting up prototypes for multiple projects as mockup.
- Worked with game design documentation.
- Followed each project from the very first idea to a finished game.
- The Game Assembly (2014 – 2017)
Earned Advanced diploma in Higher Vocational Education in Level design.
- Excellent analytical skill and knowledge of games and their mechanics. (Both new and old games)
- Experienced with level design for both Multi player and Single player games for PC and mobile.
- Experienced working cross-disciplinary during eight different game projects ending in released games.
- Experienced using version control systems. (SVN)
- Experienced using project management tools. (JIRA)
- Experience with programming (C#) as well as visual scripting such as Blueprints for Unreal Engine.
- Able to recieve and give constructive criticism.
Below are programs I’ve used and have experience with.
- Unreal Engine
- Hammer World Editor