Name: Christofer Schenström
Adress: Malmö, Sweden
Mobile phone: +46 (0) 708-570051
E-mail: Chris [a] Christoferschenstrom.com
Level designer (JE Software 2016 August - 2017 April)
JE Software is a small game developer situated in Sweden. They focus on making F2P mobile games.
Last hope: Zombie sniper 2
- Worked as a Level designer.
- Made multiple levels.
- scripted scenarios and mission design.
- 3D modeled a factory set.
Level designer (The Game Assembly 2014 August - 2017 April)
Under my two and a half years at The Game Assembly I've worked on eight different projects which ended in released games.
- Worked with project planning.
- Designed multiple levels for eight different genres.
- Co-wrote story, voice lines & collaborated with amateur voice actors.
- Scripted with LUA and XML on multiple projects.
- Organised play testing sessions and evaluated feedback.
- Worked with setting up prototypes for multiple projects as mockup.
- Worked with game design documentation.
- Followed each project from the very first idea to a finished game.
- The Game Assembly (2014 - 2017)
Earned Advanced diploma in Higher Vocational Education in Level design.
- Experienced with level design for both Multi player and Single player games for PC and Singel player FPS for mobile.
- Experienced working cross-disciplinary during eight different game projects ending in an released games.
- Experienced using version control systems. (SVN)
- Experience with programming (C#) as well as visual scripting such as Blueprints for Unreal Engine.
- Able to recieve and give constructive criticism.
Below are program I've used and have experience with.
- Unreal Engine
- Hammer World Editor